Passagemaker Lite design series is Tad Roberts' modern, lightweight, fuel-efficient re-statement of the fast, seaworthy, long-range power cruiser. There are now two series, the orginal traditional one and a modern one, in lengths from 39' to 98'. Read more:
- Design Review of Passagemaker Lite 39 in Wooden Boat Magazine, in Spring 2012. Wooden Boat Issue 226, June 2012
- PDF , “ Passagemaker Lite: A Modern Lightweight Restatement of the Lean Long-range Power Cruiser ” Passagemaker Magazine Issue #, Month 2003
- PDF, “ Passagemaker Lite: A Modern Lightweight Restatement of the Lean Long-range Power Cruiser ” Professional Boatbuilder 2003
- PDF, “ A Brief History of Lightweight Motor Yachts ” (Passagemaker) Passagemaker Magazine 2003
- PDF “ Design Review of Passagemaker Lite ” Maine Boats and Harbors Issue 76, Autumn 2003
- PDF “Power Boat Design: Form and Fuction and Their Effect on Performance ” Wooden Boat Number 137, August 1997
Copyright Notice: Verbatim copying and redistribution of the articles listed above by Tad Roberts is permitted provided the origin "www.tadroberts.ca", the author attribute "Tad Roberts", and this notice are preserved.